This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into Website.com.bn’s Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. Website.com.bn reserves the rights to modify this AUP at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Services following any revisions to the AUP constitutes your acceptance of those revisions.
The Services provided by Website.com.bn may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Website.com.bn at its sole discretion, may refuse service to anyone violating the AUP. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within the specified time period in our email to you may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.
Website.com.bn does not allow any of the following, without limitation, on our servers:
• Child Pornography – Hosting, distributing, or linking to any material that exploits children
• Intellectual Property Infringement – Hosting, distributing, or linking to infringing content
• CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse – Consuming excessive amount of server resources causing server performance issues
• DoS Source – Source of Denial of Service attack
• DoS Target – Target of Denial of Service attack
• File Scripts – File Dump/Mirror scripts (similar to rapidshare)
• Forgery – Faking an IP Address, hostname, e-mail address, or header
• Fraud Site – Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com
• Identity Theft – Hosting, distributing, or linking to stolen account identification information
• Infection – Hosting, distributing, or linking to exploits, trojans, viruses, or worms
• IRC – Hosting Internet Relay Chat Server, including IRC Scripts/Bots
• Mass Storage – Storing mass amounts of backups, archives, videos, etc.
• Phishing – Committing identity theft by email under false pretense
• Spam Email – Sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
• Spam List – Hosting, distributing, or linking to email address lists for spam
• Spam Site – Hosting a site advertised by spam email or spam web
• Spam Ware – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
• Spam Web – Unsolicited, bulk, or forged site advertisement in web logs, forums, guestbooks, or social media
• Spamhaus – Spam causing blacklisting of an IP at spamhaus.org for malicious activity
• Terrorist Site – Hosting or linking to a site advocating terrorism
• Toolz – Hosting, distributing, or linking to tools or instructional material on hacking/cracking or other illegal activity
• Warez – Hosting, distributing, or linking to Crackz, Hackz, KeyGenz, Serialz, or Pirated Software
• Any other material Website.com.bn judges to be threatening or obscene
Storage Space Restrictions
All accounts are subject to the following restrictions on storage space usage: a) accounts must have functional websites, and not be used for storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files or others, as determined by Website.com.bn in its sole discretion; and b) accounts are not for use of mass distribution of files, such as torrents or mirrors. Any account found violating these conditions may be suspended or terminated without warning.
“Fair Use” Resource Assignment
Website.com.bn offers commercially reasonable high-limit or unlimited amounts of disk space and/or other resources, such as bandwidth transfer. Inodes limits are enforced to ensure system operating integrity and reliability, and are limited to 450,000 files on our webhosting plans. The intention of Website.com.bn is to provide ample resources for customer convenience, so that customers needn’t to worry about exceeding limits.
It is acknowledged by Users of Website.com.bn web hosting services that these resource allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving web documents and self-need email / FTP services and is not to be used as offsite storage area for electronic files, or as a provisioning service for third party email or FTP hosts. All downloadable files or files stored on the server must be available for download via a HTML document stored on the Internet in a publicly or privately accessible area, and must be directly related to the general nature of the website index. Illegal content such as pirated software, music or other media are strictly prohibited and are not allowed on our servers.
It is also acknowledged by Users of Website.com.bn web hosting services that these resources are limited by physical restraints of technology as well as by reasonable limits of a shared resource environment. Users must realize that server technology limits the amount of available resources for use, including but not limited to disk drive space, CPU processing power, memory and access speed. Website.com.bn takes measures to utilize the latest and most economically feasible mass server market technology available to provide services.
Email and Anti-Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice. Website.com.bn prohibits the following activities listed without limitation hereunder:
• Usage of the Website.com.bn network and systems to receive replies to unsolicited mass e-mail messages.
• Forgery of e-mail headers (i.e.”spoofing”).
• Spamming using third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists, or proxy mailing software installation.
• Configuring a mail server to accept and process third-party emails for sending with no user identification and/or authentication.
• Hosting web pages advertised via “spam e-mail” sent from another network (“spamvertising”).
• Hosting any web pages or providing any services that support spam.
• Using weblog posts, IRC/chat room messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, usenet posts, pop-ups, instant messages or text/SMS messages for sending, posting or transmitting unsolicited bulk messages.
If we determine that you have deliberately or recklessly used our hosting services for the sending of SPAM e-mail messages, we reserve the right to assess a damage charge upon your account, which shall serve to compensate us for increased administration costs and expenses of redressing SPAM-related activity. You agree that in the event we determine that you have deliberately or recklessly engaged in SPAM activity, we may assess the fee entirely at our discretion. The fee will be charged to your account, in accordance with the payment information submitted by you as part of your acquisition of our services.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please report it to: abuse @ website.com.bn.
Last Updated: 20 August 2017