Note: The step below is optional, you can skip it if your website is already utilizing other CDN (Content Delivery Network) or security/optimization services.
One of the most important parts of building your websites, is making sure they load fast. It is not a surprise – these days if your webpage is loading too slow visitors might just move on to other website. Security is another important part of maintaining a website. With the rise of hackers and DDos attacks it is essential that your website is equipped to deal with any threats.
To this, we have integrated Cloudflare into all our cPanel. Used by 6 million websites, CloudFlare is a content delivery network which acts as a proxy
between the website and visitor. It serves cached static content from
the nearest location (CloudFlare has multiple servers around the globe),
thus making website loading speed faster. Moreover, CloudFlare handles
all requests to a website and can offer more useful services compared to
traditional CDN. It helps in:
2. Setup your free Cloudflare account. If you already have one please sign in.
3. Enter the relevant sign up information.
4. Enter your website URL and click Scan DNS Records. Once it finished the scan, click Continue.
5. A screen like below will come out. It is not necessary to do anything here. Just click back to Cloudflare page.
6. You can see Cloudflare is initializing the website you just added. It will take some time for this.
7. Once it is completed the Use Cloudflare heading will show active.
8. That's all! Cloudflare has been successfully enabled on your website.