Website.com.bn servers are co-located in Tierpoint (Colo4 LLC) datacenter at St. Louis, Missouri, USA. TierPoint is a leading provider of information technology and data center services in the United States. The datacenter includes over 4,000 square feet of raised floor space. The facility is monitored 24/7, and has redundant, enterprise class routers running BGP to support bandwidth throughput needs- all while maintaining stringent security requirements.
With redundancy prioritized in the network infrastructure, UPS battery backup, and onsite generators, the facility is protected from potential outages and can remain fully operational for an indefinite period of time. It’s audited under ITAR, EU-US Privacy, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, GLBA, and PCI Colo standards annually.
Our physical servers run on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3440 with at least 16GB of RAM memory. The server operating system is Centos 6.9 and default PHP version is 5.6, with php7 supported. Perl version is 5.10, MySQL version 5.6, Apache version 2.4.27 and cPanel version is 64.0 (Build 36). Please contact us if you need to know about our most current server specifications.
• Multi-tenant building, single-use structure
• Cabinets, Cages and Private Suites available
• 24/7 onsite security and monitoring from geographically disperse TierPoint-owned Operations Centers
• N+1 continuous cooling systems
• Photo, fingerprint and ID validation is required
• Badge readers, biometrics and man-traps throughout the facility
• ITAR, EU-US Privacy, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, GLBA, and PCI Colo*
• Video surveillance in all critical areas and in each row of the data halls with 90-days of retention
• 24/7 monitoring of access control and video surveillance systems
• 24/7 onsite security personnel
*PCI Colo – Certification on PCI-DSS Requirement 9 & 12 (Physical Security and Information Security Policies) only for the data center (colocation) services. Colocation provides secure space, power, and environmental controls for merchants and service providers, some of which fall under PCI compliance. No logical access to any customer systems that may contain cardholder data.
• Multiple underground utility feeds
• N+1 diesel generators with over 24 hours of runtime
• N+1 high-efficiency UPS with redundant battery strings
• Multiple carriers built into the facility with additional access via two proximate carrier hotels
• Diverse entrance pathways underground to carrier neutral meet-me room
• Internet, MPLS, Ethernet, Optical Wave, Point-to-Point and Dark Fiber services available
• Interconnected with 10G wave services to TierPoint’s data centers in Kansas City, Lenexa, Omaha and Bellevue
• Blended, BGP-routed, Internet services using three major carriers
• Redundant core routing and switching infrastructures